Charles Dowding No Dig Gardening Course 1
From weeds to vegetables easily and quickly. This is a highly detailed resource for anyone wishing to learn and garden with the no dig method.
Charles Dowding is a world authority on no dig gardening, with 38 years of successful practice.
This book is based on his no dig online course: 19 lessons cover the most important aspects of no dig.
Each copy is signed by Charles.
Learn how to:
- use no dig on different soil types
- recognise gardening myths and save time
- create and look after beds and paths
- recognise and manage different types of weeds
- understand and use different types of mulch
- make your own compost
- grow an abundance of vegetables using the no dig method.
Each lesson is illustrated in detail with sequences of captioned photos from Charles' highly productive gardens, and finishes with a multiple choice quiz to consolidate learning.
There are 85,000 words and 900 photographs.