Creamore Mill Seed Chute
The team at Creamore Mill have come up with a rather nifty idea - a vibrating chute for sowing fiddly seeds with ease.
We're asked more questions about this than anything else in the shop - children tend to think it's for making frog noises.
Makes a great gift for any gardener.
- Vibrating chute for ease of sowing
- Dispense an even flow of any size of seed
- Helps eliminate thinning, saving time and seeds
- Made in the UK from natural Beech
How to use
Vibrates seeds for quick and easy sowing. No clumping - less waste.
- Prepare seed trays or soil beds
- Place seed in the seed chute
- Hold the ball end of the stick in the other hand
- Keeping the seed chute level, rub the stick against the grooves to vibrate the seeds
- Control the flow of seed by gradually tipping the seed chute forward whild rubbing
- Hold the stick closer to the tip to increase vibrations and the flow rate.
Why not check out our other products from Creamore Mill?