Bradleys Heritage Leather Arm Protectors
"Thank you for the prompt delivery of my leather arm protectors
I have tested them out today at our Conservation meeting cutting brambles and they were brilliant."
Fingerless, leather gauntlets, handmade in Bradley's tannery.
Absolutely brilliant at protecting your forearms. No longer will your arms end up scratched and pin pricked from pruning the pricklies in the garden. Just slip these over your normal gloves and overgrown roses, Berberis and even Pyracantha will hold no terrors anymore.
Thank you Bradleys.
One size and one colour only - we only have the black ones at the moment.
- Handmade in the UK
- English cowhide - tough yet supple
How to look after your Bradleys Arm Protectors
- Clean your arm protectors before storing
- Dry naturally away from direct heat
- Store out of direct sunlight
- Prolong the life of your arm protectors by feeding the leather from time to time with a good quality, natural leather wax. This will prevent drying out and keep the leather supple.
Find out a bit more about Bradleys The Tannery by clicking here.