Bradleys Heritage Leather Tool Roll Apron
A lovely, hand-crafted, tool half apron for gardeners from Bradleys the Tannery.
Handmade from English cowhide in a dark chocolate colour.
Great for storing your tools as you get through your garden tasks and avoiding the frustration of not being able to remember just where you left that tool.
Fully adjustable with a webbing waist strap and buckle.
* The secateurs aren't included
- Handmade in the UK
- Tough English cowhide
- Adjustable waist band so one size fits all
- Four pockets to the front - frees your hands to do the task to hand
- Doubles as a tool roll
How to look after your tool apron:
- Clean your apron before storing
- Dry naturally away from direct heat
- Store out of direct sunlight
- Prolong the life of your apron by feeding the leather from time to time with a good quality, natural leather wax. This will prevent drying out and keep the leather supple.
Find out a bit more about Bradleys The Tannery by clicking here.