Nutscene Heritage Range: Colourful Jute Twine Spools
Nutscene first made their famous Greentwist twine in 1922. It proved extremely popular and remains so today
Not only is Nutscene's twine popular with gardeners, crafters love it too.
The make up of this spool means you pull the twine from the centre. Don't remove the label. This will avoid you ending up with a cat's cradle of twine.
Nutscene have been producing jute twines in Scotland, using the same machinery since 1922.
Nutscene's iconic Heritage twines offers a range of colours for all your project's needs. Whether you use it in the garden, in the kitchen, classroom or craft room, Nutscene remains the original and best producer of quality colourful jute gardens twines.
- Carry and use from your pocket, leaving both hands free to tie
- Biodegradable jute twines - materials are sourced from sustainable resources for over 90 years
- This Nutscene® Heritage spool is the perfect for size for gardeners, crafters or florists
- 3 strands of twine make up the 3 ply. The thickness of this twine is approx 3mm and each spool provides 110m of Jute Twine
- The spool (similar in size to a tin of peas) is 100mm high with a diameter 65mm
- The labels are reproduced from Nutscene's archives circa 1940.
Why not check out our other products from Nutscene?