Stephanie Hafferty - The Creative Kitchen
Seasonal plant based receipes for meals, drinks, garden and self care.
Award winning author, no dig organic kitchen gardener, writer, plant based cook, and small scale homesteader Steph Hafferty shares her knowledge and secrets in The Creative Kitchen.
Each copy is signed by Steph.
"Creative and quirky, yet totally practical. This book is full of brilliant foodie ideas and inspiration. Well done, Steph!" James Wong, ethnobotanist, presenter, garden designer and author
The Creative Kitchen shows you how to live as low cost, zero waste and plastic-free lifestyle as possible.
Steph shares the pleasures and advantages of cooking seasonally and making organic products for you and your family's health and happiness.
Make your own:
- main meals, sides, soups and salads
- store cupboard ingredients - salts, vinegars and herb mixes
- drinks - cordials, teas and liquers
- soaps, balms, candles, cleaners, toothpaste
"The world needs this book!" Steve Ott, Kitchen Garden Magazine
- 246 x 189mm
- colour photographs throughout
- 224 pages
- Publishers: Permanent Publications