Worm Magic - Worm Fertiliser (vermi-castings)
Good for your plants - Good for the soil - Good for the planet
Totally natural, our worm fertiliser (vermi-castings) are a fantastic alternative to chemical fertilisers.
Why use Worm Magic worm fertiliser?
- Full of beneficial soil micro-organisms
- Very high humus content
- Contains slow release, natural fertilisers
- Provides nutrients available in a form that plants can readily use
- Absorbs 2-3 times its own weight in water and holds water well, so less watering is required
- Enhances resistance to disease and pests
- Encourages healthy / strong root systems for equally healthy & strong plants
- Improves crop yields
How to use Worm Magic worm fertiliser
Because it's incredibly concentrated you only need to use a little. If you're planting a new plant simply put a little scoop in the hole and then put your plant in its new home.
For existing plants, you can sprinkle a handful around the base of the plant and it will soak up the nutrients.
Generally speaking you only need to use as little as 10-20% when mixed with compost to feed a plant throughout the growing season. Scientific tests have shown that using up to 30% will improve crop yields, thereafter there is no further incremental gain of adding more worm fertiliser in to your mix.